Not getting OTP/My card isn't working
This is usually because your account has not been profiled on our end and your virtual card is inactive. We're sorry for the inconvenience. To help us resolve this quickly, please send us a message in-app with your.
- Full name,
- NUBAN account number
- Phone number
- Last 4 digits on your card
What is a virtual card?
Virtual cards are one of our many tools designed to make managing your money safer, more accessible, and smarter. A virtual card is basically your regular card, but more reliable, and faster for online transactions.
Setting Up A Virtual Card
Setting up your virtual card is free and straightforward. All you need to do is:
- Open your gomoney app, click on "cards" beside accounts on the top left side of the home screen
- Select 'Get a virtual card.'
- Choose and confirm a PIN for your card
And you're done! Once your card is set up, swipe left on your home screen to view it.
How To Manage Your Virtual Card
- For your safety, your card details will be masked. To view your details, click the "Reveal Details" button on your card page and input your card pin.
- Feeling skeptical about the security of your card? You can temporarily pause transactions if you think your information may have been compromised and resume card transactions again whenever you’re sure it’s safe to. To pause card transactions click the” pause card transactions” button on your card page and input your pin. Do the same thing when you want to resume transactions on your virtual card.
- You can also block your virtual card by clicking on the "Block" button on the card page and inputting your card pin.
- After blocking a virtual card, you can decide to replace it by requesting a new card. Please note that requesting a new card attracts a NGN 850 fee.