This may have happened for a number of reasons. Typically, your account will be frozen if the following occurs;
- You forget your login passcode and input the wrong passcode more than 5 times
- You forget your transaction pin and input the wrong pin more than 5 times.
However, your account will also be frozen if;
- We suspect fraudulent activities are being carried out with that account
- We suspect your security may be compromised
- A liveness test has not been carried out on your account
- Your home address has not been updated.
To resolve this problem, we encourage you to reach out to us with a valid form of ID and a selfie of you holding up the same ID. If you know why your account has been frozen, you can also share that information with us. You can reach us via email or through the help section of your app. An agent will keep you updated on the status of your issue.